Utility companies have been using aluminium wire for transmission of electricity within their power grids for overhead system and copper conductor for underground cabling system due to higher conductivity. High voltage power cables with solid insulation are shielded to protect the cable insulation and also people and equipment. In building and substation construction, electrical cable jacket material is a potential source of fuel for fires. To limit the spread of fire along cable jacketing, one may use cable coating materials or one may use cables with jacketing that is inherently fire retardant.
An optical ground wire (also known as an OPGW) is a type of cable that is used in the construction of electric power transmission and distribution lines. Such cable combines the functions of grounding and communications. An OPGW cable contains a tubular structure with one or more optical fibers in it, surrounded by layers of steel and aluminum wire
Cable Joints and Splices are available in permanently crimped or bolted (separable) connector styles in single-piece or modular designs. Rated for indoor, outdoor or padmount applications, units allow connection and transition from shielded underground cables to bare or cover overhead conductors and live-front equipment.
Another product, cable spacer is usually applied to the overhead line system for the mechanical strength to weather severe storms and the electrical strength to prevent temporary faults due to phase to phase or phase to ground contact from tree branches or animals. It is also used in applications where its superior strength and compact configuration are beneficial such as long spans, multiple circuit configurations and areas where Right-of-Way is a concern.
For safety purpose, wide range of terminal lugs are electrical connectors for crimping to large gauge cable and bolting to power or grounding sources, complete applications engineering and in-house tooling capabilities to make your product quickly and economically.
This cable and accessories are for applications in any power transmission, distribution and grounding system belong to the choices as followed;
- Energy & Utilities i.e. EGAT, MEA, PEA, IPP, SPP, VSPP
- Information and Communication Technology i.e. TOT, CAT
- Industrials i.e. PTT, IRPC, SCG
- Hospitals i.e. Chulalongkorn Hospital
- Academic Education i.e. Chulalongkorn University, Chiangmai University, Khon Kaen University
- Consumer Product Business i.e. CPN, MBK, AOT
- Transportation and Logistic i.e. SRT, BTS, MRT, AOT
The equipment shall have successfully passed all the type tests or design tests in accordance with the Thai Industry Standards and the following international standards:
- TIS Publication No. 293-2541, No. 85-2522, No. 64-2517, No. 11-2531 TABLE 4
- ICEA Publication No. S-66-524 Standard
- IEC Publication No. 60502-1, No. 60228(1978), No.60840 (1999-02), No.60502-4:1993, No.60332-1-2 (1993), No.60332-3-22 (2000), No.60754-2 (1991), No.61034-2 (1991)
- ISO Publication No.4589 (1996)
- CENELEC Publication No. HD 629.1 S1:1996
- IEEE Publication No.48-1975, No.404:1993
- ASTM Designation A153-73
- BS Publication No.6387 (1994)
All the products shall be completely passed the routine test before delivery to the local and oversea customers.
- Cable (Aluminum Cable, Copper Cable, Special Cable, Steel Wire)
- Cable Lug & Sleeve (Aluminium Cable Lug, Aluminum Splice Compression Connector, C-Type Compression Connector, Copper Cable Lug with Hole 90 Degree pad, Copper Cable Lug with Hole PAD, Copper Splice Compression Connector, Pin Adapter Terminal)
- Cable Spacer
- Cable Splicing (69 KV for Polymeric and paper Cable, Inline and Shield-Break Joint for 123 kV up to 170 kV, Up to 36 KV)
- Cable Termination (115 KV for Polymeric and paper cable, 69 KV for Polymeric and paper Cable, Up to 36 KV for Polymeric and paper Cable)