In power distribution system fault restoration, there may have to work on hot line condition to serve customers as quickly as possible and turn out the reputable utility, our products will cover the hot line and safety tools which consists of various instrument such as hot stick, groves, blanket, safety belts and safety straps, etc. are used by electric utility workers when engaged on live-line working on energized high-voltage electric power lines.
Another important line man tools for facilitating the termination of the both bare conductor and insulated conductor installed on the power line, our long term experience servicing in the electricity construction industry, gaining a world-wide reputation throughout the power industry as a precision tools of hydraulic equipment and other wide range of compression and bolt down fittings, steel hardware and hydraulic tools to suit every type of system in use today. Connectors range from LV to EHV voltages and are suitable for switchgear and transformers as well as aluminium or copper overhead line systems.
Portable Appliance Testing (commonly known as PAT ) is a process in the United Kingdom by which electrical appliances are routinely checked for safety. When people work with electrical appliances, health and safety regulations state that the appliance must be safe, to prevent harm to the workers. Electrical safety must be considered in all electrical work if we are to avoid these problems. Electrical installations must include measure for protection against Electric Shock which can cause death by heart attack and Overcurrents which can cause fires and damage to equipment. Our electrical safety test instrument shall be very helpful to the line man or users to ensure these protection measures are not compromised during operation or maintenance of the installation.
The complexity of the system to move electric energy from the point of production to the point of consumption combined with variations in weather, generation, demand and other factors provide many opportunities for the quality problems such as continuity of service, voltage dip, transient voltages and currents impact, harmonic content in the waveforms, etc. Power quality is the set of limits of electrical properties that allows electrical systems to function in their intended manner without significant loss of performance or life. The term is used to describe electric power that drives an electrical load and the load's ability to function properly with that electric power. Without the proper power, an electrical device (or load) may malfunction, fail prematurely or not operate at all. There are many ways in which electric power can be of poor quality and many more causes of such poor quality power, the power generation, transmission and distribution design and construction, end user especially the industrial load and natural disaster such as lightning, storm and animal. We can support the routine maintenance quality team by high accurate and advanced partial discharge monitoring which is called corona Inspection Instrument and ultrasonic detection instrument.
For underground cabling system, we also can supply a wide ranges of cable preparation tools before terminating and splicing such as;
- Adjustable end stripper/penciller for easy operation on XLPE, plastic, polyethylene and EPR insulation of all thicknesses,
- Adjustable strip stop bar for giving an exact stripped conductor length and can be rotated to allow unlimited stripping which is safe, clean cuts to prevent conductor damage,
- Adjustable jacket stripper which is designed specifically for removal of tough polyethylene encapsulated jackets,
- Metallic sheath removal tools for stripping metallic shielding from cables by removing in a helical cutting action,
- Semi-con Shaver for shaving “bonded” semi-con shield and insulation material in a helical, spiral pattern leaving a radius cut semi-con end.
The products are for applications in any power substation, transmission, distribution and low voltage system belong to the choices as followed:
- Energy & Utilities i.e. EGAT, MEA, PEA, IPP, SPP, VSPP
- Information and Communication Technology i.e. TOT, CAT
- Industrials i.e. PTT, IRPC, SCG
- Hospitals i.e. Chulalongkorn Hospital
- Academic Education i.e. Chulalongkorn University, Chiangmai University, Khon Kaen University
- Consumer Product Business i.e. CPN, MBK, AOT
- Transportation and Logistic i.e. SRT, BTS, MRT, AOT
The equipment shall have successfully passed all the type tests or design tests in accordance with the Thai Industry Standards and the following international standards:
- ASTM Publication E1002-2005: Requirements for Leak Detection
- ASTM Publication F 711 - 02 (Reapproved 2007): Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Rod and Tube Used in Live Line Tools
- ASTM Publication F 855: Temporary Protective Grounds to Be Used on De-energized Electric Power Lines and Equipment
- ASTM Publication F2715: Temporary Protective Equipotential Bond Mat To Be Used on De-Energized Equipment
- ASTM Publication F479-95(2001) In-Service Care of Insulating Blankets
- ASTM Publication F496-99: In Service Care of Insulating Gloves and Sleeves
- ASTM D120 - 95 Specification for Rubber Insulating Gloves
All the products shall be completely passed the routine test before delivery to the local and oversea customers.
- Cable Preparation Tools (Remote Mid-Span Stripper, Adjustable Transmission Cable Semi-con Shield Removal, Adjustable Cable Stripper, Semi-con Shield Shaving Tools)
- Corona Inspection Instrument (Corona Camera, Ultrasonic Detection)
- Electrical Safety Test Instrument (Digital Voltage Indicator, Insulator Tester, Surge Arrester Tester)
- Electrical Test Instrument (Network Power Analyzer, 5 kV Insulation tester, High Voltage Meg-ohm meter, 10A Digital Micro-Ohmmeter, 200A Portable Digital Micro-Ohmmeter)
- High Voltage Measurement (Primary Power Analyzer, Live-Line Ohmmeter, Live-Line Power Quality Meter, Wireless Current Measuring Set, Radio Based Distribution Voltmeters)
- Hot Line Tools (Clamp stick, Telescoping Stick, Disconnect and Switch Stick, Universal Pole, Hot Stick Accessories, Grounding clamp and accessories, Hoist, Polypropylene rope, Conductor Supports)
- Hydraulic Tools (Hydraulic Crimping & Compression Tools, Hydraulic Cutters, Hydraulic Pipe Bender, Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Punch)
- Lifting & Pulling Equipments (Cable Grip (Come Along Clamp), Cable Ratchet Puller Set, Chain Lever Hoist, Pulling Grip, Pulling Swivel Joint Light Duty, Slack Grip-Split Mesh Lace Closing, Support Grip, Wire Grip)
- Safety Tools (Gloves, Safety Staff & Safety Belt, Temporary Grounding Equipment)